This is the hastily organized protest the following day, 10/8/2010, outside the scene of the crime, Concord Hospital, Concord, NH.
MSM sources in attendance included WMUR, the Concord Monitor and the Manchester Union Leader. I'll link as I find stories...
Seriously, WMUR? This is your lede? Even though you quickly acknowledge that, "The hospital said there was no threat made?" Shame on you.
And finally, WMUR focuses on the actual story -- as much as they ever do, anyway (isn't there a pie-eating contest around here somewhere...?) -- 21 hours later.
Other sources of information:
- Learn more about NH DCYF
- Government Agents Seize Oath Keeper's New Born From Hospital
- Oath Keepers' Statement
- Peaceful Oath Keeper's Newborn Baby Seized at Hospital
- Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents
- NH politicos kidnap newborn infant 'cause father is a member of "oath keepers"
- NH DCYF takes children from parents who open carry and belong to Oath Keepers
- Baby Snatching: It's Hilarious When We Just Don't Like Their Kind
- Concord Hospital protest against baby kidnap
- Couple say NH took baby, paperwork cites father
- CONFIRMED: Court Did Rely on Oath Keeper Association to Take Baby
- The Kidnapping of Cheyenne Irish
- Oath Keepers plans rally
Just want to post this for technical reference. Video was posted Sat. 1am. Views were at 303 by Sat. 1pm. Views were STILL at 303 by Sun. 1am. Currently, at Sun. 9:30am, Views have reached 386. I guarantee there were more than 83 views between Sat. 1pm and Sun 9:30am. DON'T TRY TO TELL ME THERE ISN'T A PROBLEM WITH YOUR COUNTER CODE, YOUTUBE.