The Massachusetts 'Time Zone Commission Report' to which prime sponsor Rep. Yokela referred can be found here (or as pdf). But let's start here. Nobody likes it. So why are we still doing it...?
And now the hearing...
- Study Supports Massachusetts Time Zone Change - 9/28/2017
- Commission: Massachusetts Should Change Time Zones, But Not On Its Own – CBS Boston - 1/1/2017
- Could New England actually change time zones? | Boston.com | Boston.com - 11/5/2017
- Should Connecticut stop changing its clocks for daylight saving time? This lawmaker says yes. - Hartford Courant - 1/15/2019
- Should Massachusetts switch to keeping daylight saving time the whole year? - The Boston Globe - 3/7/2019
- Daylight Saving Is Here. Suppose We Made This Time Change Our Last? - The New York Times - 3/9/2019
- How permanent daylight-saving time would make all our lives better - MarketWatch - 3/9/2019
- An extra hour of light and Boston exhales, even amid debate - The Boston Globe - 3/11/2019
- Maine lawmakers consider move to Atlantic Time Zone, again - 3/12/2019
- EU Parliament votes to end daylight savings | News | DW - 3/26/2019
- Should N.J. ditch changing clocks for Daylight Saving Time? It could happen. - nj.com - 4/20/2019
- (WA) Legislature OKs step toward year-round daylight saving - 4/23/2019
Post a Comment