Word is that they "Exec'd" the bill (voted on the committee's recommendation to the full Senate) before I'd even gotten home: "Inexpedient to Legislate." Evidently, at least some of the committee must remember the very public opposition to REAL ID back when we got the ban passed that this bill is trying to repeal -- for your convenience, citizen. Yeah, I wouldn't want to be on the pointy end of that, either...
- NH Senate committee votes against REAL ID bill | Politics - WMUR Home
- New Hampshire Ends Brief Flirtation with National ID Compliance | Cato @ Liberty
- New Hampshire Rejects REAL ID Compliance. Again. | Tenth Amendment Center Blog
- NH Senate Committee Rejects REAL ID Adoption - myChamplainValley.com
- REAL ID Puts Personal and National Security At Risk - Reason.com
- Ready or not, REAL ID is coming | Public Safety | unionleader.com - (10/19/2019)