Herewith, the public hearing on HB1589, "requiring background checks for all firearm sales," before the NH House Commerce and Consumer Affairs Committee, 1/21/2014.
- Parents of Sandy Hook Victims Promote Background Checks Bill - Government - Concord, NH Patch
- Despicable out-of-state advocates use dead children to push gun control - Manchester Political Buzz | Examiner.com
- HB 1589: A Means To An End — GraniteGrok
- Sandy Hook victims’ families, gun supporters testify on background check bill | Concord Monitor
- 'Gun battle' over universal background checks bill | New Hampshire Politics
And by special request, Ian Underwood helpfully explains (a transcript has been posted) the Declaration of Independence, the Second Amendment to the US Constitution, and NH Constitution Part 1st, Articles 2-a, 3, 4, 7 and 10.