Probably never happen again, but for once, I agree with the Liquor Commission: I don't want another self-delegated state drug monopoly, either. Just the morning session: I couldn't take any more. Nor could my camera batteries...
- In New Hampshire, the beginning of a long debate over marijuana legalization | Concord Monitor
- NH NORML Director Erica Golter speaks on HB492 | NH NORML - New Hampshire
- NHPR News Primer: Legalizing Marijuana | New Hampshire Public Radio
- A Smart Approach to Marijuana: Where Do We Go From Here? | New Futures
- Marijuana Legalization: Is N.H. Next? | New Hampshire Public Radio
- NH INSIDER- Your Source for NH Politics - Rep Steve Vaillancourt - Marijuana Revenue Estimates Much Higher Than Expected
- If N.H. legalizes marijuana, banks run risk if they accept deposits | Concord Monitor