Monday, August 29, 2016
Friday, August 26, 2016
Particularly given the remarkably widely loathed horrific alternatives imposed on the electorate by the Duopoly, unquestionably yes. A no-brainer, really. Ya can't get what ya want by dutifully, repeatedly voting in favor of not getting it. That's -- at best -- self-perpetuating "fail". "But this election cycle is just too important...!" Yeah, it always seems to be that way, doesn't it...? And, yeah, it actually always is. Do the right thing this time. Other people's failures to uphold principles aren't your responsibility to correct, even if you could...
You've heard of a Sit-In. Don't miss the You-In.We've sorta been here before, of course, 5 years and a (slightly) more sane campaign season ago. Back in 2011, Johnson announced his 2012 presidential candidacy in this same plaza. And we locally produced a campaign ad for him. We had him as a guest on 'Capitol Access' once, too.
RSVP's are not required but appreciated. Bring a friend!
Come join #TeamGov at our first Rally in New Hampshire on the steps of the State House! Could Gov. Johnson actually represent the majority of America in the 2016 election? Learn about Gov. Johnson and his success as a two-term Governor from NM. See why Johnson/Weld are skyrocketing in support. Join us and let's make history together.
Gov Bill Weld will be joining Gov. Johnson. Both Governors will answer questions from the audience. #YouIN
Thursday, August 25, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
New Hampshire State House Steps - 107 North Main Street, Concord, NH 03303
- Gary Johnson in NH: An honorable alternative | New Hampshire (8/25/2016)
- The Two Governors -- Johnson and Weld -- to Make Appearance in Concord Thursday - Concord, NH Patch
- Libertarian Candidates Gary Johnson and Bill Weld Campaign in N.H. | New Hampshire Public Radio
- Gary Johnson on being a third-party candidate: 'this is deserved spoiling' _ NH1
- Libertarian ticket rallies in N.H. - The Boston Globe
- ‘A third option’: Libertarian Party’s Gary Johnson campaigns in Concord
- Weld optimistic Libertarian Party will be on debate stage | Boston Herald
- Johnson-Weld: The anti-liberty Libertarian Party ticket
- Libertarian Gary Johnson Comes Out Against Carbon Taxes, Mandatory Vaccines - Hit & Run : Reason.com