Friday, March 23, 2012

And a Little Child..., the Re-Mix

This, only better. New tools, new voice.

Anastasia McNeil delivers some lyrical "home-grown" wisdom -- which as it happens (could there have been method to Chair Jeb Bradley's madness?) stands in stark temporal and philosophical contrast to the continued insanity championed by your "servant," Chief Crate -- to the NH Senate Health and Human Services Committee regarding SB409, "relative to the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes," 3/8/2012. With a hat tip to Ted Geisel...

Would you like pain
Here or there?


I would not like pain here or there.
I would not like pain anywhere.

Would you like pain in your house?
Would you like to watch your dying spouse?

I do not like pain in a house.
I do not like to watch my dying spouse.
I do not like pain
here or there.
I'd like to stop it
everywhere.
I do not like suff'ring and pain.
I do not like them, but they remain.
Would you solve them with a plant?
Why sit there and say you can't?

Do you want to say:
Not with a note.
From the man in white coat.
Not if you're sick.
I don't care one lick.
You may not use it here or there.
You may not use it anywhere.
You may not use a plant for pain.
I prefer more suffering.

Would you? Could you?
take that pain?
Then Suffer! Suffer!
You'll remain.

But I would not ,
could not,
give you pain.
That a plant could solve
Grown with dirt and rain

You may like choice.
You will see.
You may like choice
just like me.

I do not like pain in a house
I do not like to watch a dying spouse.
When a little plant grown with dirt and rain.
Can take away that suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment